Mantic Fanatics
March 29, 2024, 09:25:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: First photo's of the Corporation sculpts are shown. See them in the Corporation subforum.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

KoWHAC - Rome's Rise and Fall

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KoWHAC - Rome's Rise and Fall  (Read 330 times)
neldoreth
newb

Mantic Points: +2/-0

View Profile WWW
« on: April 27, 2011, 07:38:24 pm »

The Roman Empire is a major icon in historical gaming and European history in general. Every historical gamer has at least considered collecting either a Roman army or an army of one of its enemies. This supplement replaces my first one, which only dealt with early Rome and the Celts/Germans, and has been expanded to cover all of Rome and its enemies.

Kings of War Historical Ancient Combat - Rome's Rise and Fall

This supplement covers all of the armies of Rome, from early Camillan Rome, through to Imperial Rome, and finally Patrician Rome. Along with that, the supplement even covers Sub-Roman Britain, which is better known as Arthurian Britain. This supplement also includes all of the major enemies of Rome as well, from its easrly days to its fall.

Currently it's a BETA version, and so it's likely to change again at some point, but it's already been playtested and is complete as it is.

Thanks
n.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

JP1138
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 04:50:43 pm »

I have this very day bought a box set of each of Airfix Ancient Britons and Romans in 1:72 scale. That's 55 Romans and 43 Britons to get started with. The KOW rules are a great system and work perfectly be it Orc, Elf, Roman or ***************** (nearly said *th race there! - we don't talk about the *th race). looking forward to getting to grips with these rules/lists.

Many thanks
JP
Report Spam   Logged
Mac V
newb

Mantic Points: +0/-0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 05:50:44 pm »

WOW!!!!

Thanks!

Outstanding work!
Report Spam   Logged
neldoreth
newb

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 08:11:27 pm »

Hey all,

I'm in the process of updating this to become version 1.0, so thanks for downloading! I have changed all of the nerve values, fixed some issues, and that's about it. I will release the final version when the new rules become available over at Mantic.

Thanks again,
n.
Report Spam   Logged

lord marcus
Ma

Mantic Points: +77/-0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 08:49:35 pm »

I will definatly support and play this. Wonderfull idea Nel. Any plans on ancient greece?
Report Spam   Logged

GAH! Tiny avatar of doooooooooooooom!
Creater of the mantic fanatics social group
emperorpenguin
newb

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 09:46:38 pm »

Hey all,

I'm in the process of updating this to become version 1.0, so thanks for downloading! I have changed all of the nerve values, fixed some issues, and that's about it. I will release the final version when the new rules become available over at Mantic.

Thanks again,
n.

Great work on your supplements Neldoreth but there is one thing I don't like. Currently your Republican list has Triarii as an inferior unit to Hastati & Principes. They should be an elite, better than those two but more expensive.

Report Spam   Logged
neldoreth
newb

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2011, 07:40:53 pm »

Great work on your supplements Neldoreth but there is one thing I don't like. Currently your Republican list has Triarii as an inferior unit to Hastati & Principes. They should be an elite, better than those two but more expensive.

Fixed! Thanks for pointing that out for me! Find it in the latest version of the supplements available from the site. It's on the same link as always above.

Thanks again,
n.
Report Spam   Logged

loki73
newb

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2011, 01:44:57 am »

I have dl this as well! Thanks a bunch! I can use my romans and celts now!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: