Mantic Fanatics
March 29, 2024, 01:44:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: First photo's of the Corporation sculpts are shown. See them in the Corporation subforum.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

KoWHAC - Medieval Mayehm - NEW SUPPLEMENT!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KoWHAC - Medieval Mayehm - NEW SUPPLEMENT!  (Read 312 times)
neldoreth
newb

Mantic Points: +2/-0

View Profile WWW
« on: September 04, 2012, 02:39:43 pm »

After eleven months of slow-but-steady work, I've finally finished my medieval supplement for Kings of War Historical Ancient Combat (KoWHAC)! It's easily the largest supplement I've done to date, with many, many army lists covering the period from about 1100 CE to just after 1500 CE, from the fall of England to the Normans, to the end or the Reconquista. From the break-up of the Arab Caliphate to the fall of Byzantium. From the Hundred Years War to the War of the Roses. From the Northern Crusades to the end of the Crusades in the Middle East. If it's concerning knights, crossbowmen, mercenaries, or bowmen, it's here! Download it for free from:

KoWHAC Medieval Mayhem

In order to use this you must download the Kings of War rules from Mantic Games for free from HERE

Thanks
n.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 02:45:59 pm by neldoreth » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

neldoreth
newb

Mantic Points: +2/-0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 02:46:16 pm »

I've also updated all of my previous supplements along with the release of the Medieval Mayhem supplement! I've added a few special rules, tweaked the army lists a little, and generally spiffed things up! Check them out here:

KoWHAC - Hoplon, Pike & Arrow
KoWHAC - The Viking Age
KoWHAC - Rome's Rise and Fall

Thanks
n.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: