Mantic Fanatics
March 29, 2024, 03:10:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: First photo's of the Corporation sculpts are shown. See them in the Corporation subforum.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Mantic Fantasy & General News & Rumour Roundup

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Mantic Fantasy & General News & Rumour Roundup  (Read 6614 times)
strewart
M

Mantic Points: +0/-0

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2011, 12:07:45 pm »

Of course, the bad news is that statement is generally intended as an insult from people who don't like either.

That does happen a lot... However, I did notice in the Chaos Dwarf Forgeworld thread a lot of people were saying that the Mantic ones were much better than what Forgeworld had come up with, which was a great sign. Of course there were still those who disliked Mantic ones, but you can't please everybody.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Orc week this week, Nightsword! It must be almost time for Tuesday's post, right?

In other news, I am seeing a lot of people asking about or talking about the rumoured Mantic sci-fi range. I wonder if it is getting anywhere near close to an announcement? Now would almost be a perfect time to strike and add it to a market full of people desperate to jump off GW onto something better. It will be very difficult to live up to the heights of 40k though to be honest.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 12:19:49 pm by strewart » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: