Mantic Fanatics
March 29, 2024, 12:30:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: First photo's of the Corporation sculpts are shown. See them in the Corporation subforum.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Perhaps

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Perhaps  (Read 4318 times)
Maccwar
M

Mantic Points: +11/-0

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2012, 06:00:01 pm »

Mostly just ranting really.
Report Spam   Logged
Buffirn
M

Mantic Points: +10/-0

Current Army: Dwarf, Kingdoms of Man(Brettonians), and coming soon....UNDEAD

Indecision is the key to airpower.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2012, 06:09:33 pm »

Ranting about people ranting about stupid stuff like Balefires
Report Spam   Logged
Darsc Zacal
Keeper of Rumours
Administrator
Mantic Fa

Mantic Points: +1010/-0

Current Army: Elf(mostly painted), Dwarf(being painted), Undead(not painted). Orcs on preorder.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2012, 12:22:02 am »

And also ranting about people ranting about why no-one has received their kickstarter stuff yet, only two days after the Kickstarter survey deadline.

Report Spam   Logged

Sometimes, stealing candy from babies is the only way to find good candy.
JazzNazz
newb

Mantic Points: +0/-0

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2012, 07:55:10 am »

Well that's fair enough then I am waiting for a load of stuff maybe it's on the topic already but when is the 2nd (the one with our names) due out?
Report Spam   Logged

Tellos
newb

Mantic Points: +5/-0

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2012, 09:13:48 am »

And also ranting about people ranting about why no-one has received their kickstarter stuff yet, only two days after the Kickstarter survey deadline.

Some people just don't read. at each pledge level it has an estimation of when it arrives, with
earliest arrivals in july. I know i can expect my stuff in september at the earliest, just by reading.

Cheers
Tellos
Report Spam   Logged
Robert
Mant

Mantic Points: +16/-1

Current Army: Dwarfs, Elves, Undead, Naughty Dwarfs...

In The Navy...

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2012, 10:39:14 am »

**** them all, all cunts.

Rant over  Cheesy

I am kidding Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
orcsbain
M

Mantic Points: +6/-0

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2012, 06:27:55 pm »

Can we also rant here about the crappy mantic forum thats gone?

What twat broke it.

I mean FFS they DO have tech team dont they, I mean its not like they are a small company with so few staff that most of them are doing two jobs is it, well is it!
I miss my forums Sad

OH and just WHO the F**K IS this Alex person anyhow?
Report Spam   Logged

"Mantic: like GW, minus the GW-ness".
judgedoug
newb

Mantic Points: +0/-2

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2012, 07:04:12 pm »

Oh, was I ranting? I thought I was posting if anyone had received their KS stuff yet, in an effort to gauge when people DID start receiving it, when Mantic was shipping certain pledge levels, etc. Maybe it's too much to be excited about, well, being excited about miniatures wargaming again?

Good thing I dropped by this forum. Was hoping to see some of the 'Mantic Fanatics' offer tactical advice or indepth knowledge of Mantic related stuff. Instead it's a wall of bitching.

Guess what. Mantic just got a thousand plus new fans through KS, all internet-savvy and probably all descending on the forums. These are the people that just gave Mantic a third of a million dollars to produce their next three years worth of releases in the next few months.

So, yeah guys, it makes a lot more sense to **** about new people being excited for great figs and great rules than to help acclimate them to the hobby. OMG I R SO UPSET PEEPUL ON FORUM ASKIN QUERSTIONS ABOUT MINIS N RULEZ AFTER DEY JUS GAVE MANTIC FIVE HUNNERT DOLLARZ

Doug
Report Spam   Logged
Buffirn
M

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2012, 07:04:40 pm »

Some troll that doesn't like anything but small boobies.
Report Spam   Logged
Buffirn
M

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2012, 07:07:27 pm »

Oh, was I ranting? I thought I was posting if anyone had received their KS stuff yet, in an effort to gauge when people DID start receiving it, when Mantic was shipping certain pledge levels, etc. Maybe it's too much to be excited about, well, being excited about miniatures wargaming again?

Good thing I dropped by this forum. Was hoping to see some of the 'Mantic Fanatics' offer tactical advice or indepth knowledge of Mantic related stuff. Instead it's a wall of ****ing.

Guess what. Mantic just got a thousand plus new fans through KS, all internet-savvy and probably all descending on the forums. These are the people that just gave Mantic a third of a million dollars to produce their next three years worth of releases in the next few months.

So, yeah guys, it makes a lot more sense to **** about new people being excited for great figs and great rules than to help acclimate them to the hobby. OMG I R SO UPSET PEEPUL ON FORUM ASKIN QUERSTIONS ABOUT MINIS N RULEZ AFTER DEY JUS GAVE MANTIC FIVE HUNNERT DOLLARZ

Doug

Another troll...perhaps
Report Spam   Logged
Robert
Mant

In The Navy...

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2012, 07:22:18 pm »

Some ****!
Report Spam   Logged
Robert
Mant

In The Navy...

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2012, 07:23:48 pm »

Good thing I dropped by this forum. Was hoping to see some of the 'Mantic Fanatics' offer tactical advice or indepth knowledge of Mantic related stuff. Instead it's a wall of ****ing.

Doug

You seem like a **** who obviously missed the point of this thread Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
orcsbain
M

Mantic Points: +6/-0

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2012, 07:51:14 pm »

Quote from: orcsbain on Today at 06:27:55 pm

Some troll that doesn't like anything but small boobies.

TROOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Smiley

BASTERD!

SMALL BOOBIES!

UTTER BASTERD!!

TTFN
Report Spam   Logged

"Mantic: like GW, minus the GW-ness".
scarletsquig
Mantic

Mantic Points: +713/-0

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2012, 07:53:16 pm »

Doug

Seriously, though, welcome to the forums. Try not to take them too seriously. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Shelfunit
newb

Mantic Points: +0/-0

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2012, 08:29:44 pm »

Essentially he says he will buy/like everything mantic produces... prior to Mantic producing them. Then complains how if they had changed one or two things he really would have bought/liked them, but didn't. Don't get me started on Canberraguy though.....
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: