Mantic Fanatics
March 29, 2024, 12:45:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: First photo's of the Corporation sculpts are shown. See them in the Corporation subforum.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Perhaps

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Perhaps  (Read 4312 times)
Buffirn
M

Mantic Points: +10/-0

Current Army: Dwarf, Kingdoms of Man(Brettonians), and coming soon....UNDEAD

Indecision is the key to airpower.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2012, 07:07:27 pm »

And also ranting about people ranting about why no-one has received their kickstarter stuff yet, only two days after the Kickstarter survey deadline.

Oh, was I ranting? I thought I was posting if anyone had received their KS stuff yet, in an effort to gauge when people DID start receiving it, when Mantic was shipping certain pledge levels, etc. Maybe it's too much to be excited about, well, being excited about miniatures wargaming again?

Good thing I dropped by this forum. Was hoping to see some of the 'Mantic Fanatics' offer tactical advice or indepth knowledge of Mantic related stuff. Instead it's a wall of ****ing.

Guess what. Mantic just got a thousand plus new fans through KS, all internet-savvy and probably all descending on the forums. These are the people that just gave Mantic a third of a million dollars to produce their next three years worth of releases in the next few months.

So, yeah guys, it makes a lot more sense to **** about new people being excited for great figs and great rules than to help acclimate them to the hobby. OMG I R SO UPSET PEEPUL ON FORUM ASKIN QUERSTIONS ABOUT MINIS N RULEZ AFTER DEY JUS GAVE MANTIC FIVE HUNNERT DOLLARZ

Doug

Another troll...perhaps
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: