Mantic Fanatics
March 28, 2024, 09:43:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: First photo's of the Corporation sculpts are shown. See them in the Corporation subforum.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

My Fresh Start with Mantic Once More!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Fresh Start with Mantic Once More!  (Read 158 times)
Gerry Lee
M

Mantic Points: +77/-0

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2012, 08:40:51 am »

Hi everyone! I am hurridly sloppy mopping Mantic models to prepare for our little unofficial Mantic themed open gaming day at the Armchair Adventurer game store in Honolulu Hawaii! In addition to two confirmed attendees who have Kings of War armies, I just learned another volunteer will be bringing Dwarf King's Hold to demo for us:) Life is good!

So, here are Marauders 11-20 from my first Fate of the Forgestar box set:

and here is my newly painted second Antonia the Dark model. Like the first one I wanted her to be wearing robes and armor made of the skins and bones of her dead lovers that I wrote about in a fanfic. But she actually does look better in brighter colors like most of you have painted her.

Anyways, I have her and 10 skellies from Mhorgoth's Revenge(my FLGS had 2 of the older sets left)

Oh, and I also put my 4 silly fanfictions about Antonia back on the internet: http://www.vengeanceguard.com/ Please read them when you are bored and need to kill a little time, and maybe let me know what you think?

Still waiting to get my account activated on Mantic's website, I wonder why it takes so long?

Have a nice week everyone!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

mattjgilbert
Mantic F

Mantic Points: +22/-0

Current Army: Working on Mantic undead at the moment

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 09:59:08 am »

Hello Gerry. Great to have you back with us having discovered Mantic again. I did wonder where you had gone!

Good start on the models. Hopefully you have a fun day at the  Armchair Adventurer store.

I read your first Antonia story last night. It make me laugh - good work Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Gerry Lee
M

Mantic Points: +77/-0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 04:01:36 pm »

Thank you Matt, for the encouragement and for reading my fanfiction:) I like to think they get better as one goes along, but I could just be hoping, ha ha!

Be well,
Gerry
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: