Mantic Fanatics
March 19, 2024, 11:20:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: First photo's of the Corporation sculpts are shown. See them in the Corporation subforum.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Antonia the Dark's Evil Dead Army Bundle

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antonia the Dark's Evil Dead Army Bundle  (Read 239 times)
Gerry Lee
M

Mantic Points: +77/-0

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2012, 12:47:33 am »

Hey there Fanatics! Been awhile, I have been away from hobbying and wargaming for some time. But I just came back and saw to my delight in the Mantic Online store the army bundle "Antonia the Dark's Evil Dead"!

Hooray! Everyone's favorite Necromantrix is alive and well! I was doubly happy because I saw the Avatars of War female vampire figure bundled with another undead army and was worried the original character models were going to be retired or something... I am so glad I was wrong!

I'm putting up a new fan shrine to Antonia this week, I lost a lot of the old pictures and material I had on the last one, but that is all right. The future looks great for Mantic, and therefore for dear Antonia, and in time the web shrine will fill up with new material I trust.

Anyway, starting my fandom and fanaticism for all things Mantic all over again from scratch. Looking forward to seeing you all here and hopefully on the official Mantic Forums though I'm still waiting for membership confirmation.

Be well, and be blessed!
Gerry Lee
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Darsc Zacal
Keeper of Rumours
Administrator
Mantic Fa

Mantic Points: +1010/-0

Current Army: Elf(mostly painted), Dwarf(being painted), Undead(not painted). Orcs on preorder.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 07:44:02 am »

I read your other post first, but welcome back!

Unfortunately new memberships on the new Official Mantic Forums can take a while to activate. Several days is not unusual. If you have a lengthier delay than that, let me know so I can inform the Admins there.

Same is true for anyone else here having problems getting their membership confirmed. I know there's been a few Fanatics here that have had problems registering. Let me know the details and I will pass the info along for you.
Report Spam   Logged

Sometimes, stealing candy from babies is the only way to find good candy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: