Mantic Fanatics
April 19, 2024, 01:57:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: First photo's of the Corporation sculpts are shown. See them in the Corporation subforum.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pandora unboxing video over at BoW

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pandora unboxing video over at BoW  (Read 968 times)
Cuchulain84
newb

Mantic Points: +0/-0

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2012, 03:06:00 pm »

Yeah, they've all been pretty bad lately, typically a review of any mantic kit goes along the lines of:

"Okay, open up the box and here we've got this wee little baggie of guns and stuff and extra little bits and stuff which I think is just smashing, I mean really it's great. Now here we've got some other little bits and I'll just open that up now and get one of these little guys put together, aha! This is nice, you get a big ol' fist for the little er, leadery type guy so he can wave it in the air and stuff and be all leaderlike. Now, I'll just put one of these guys together and show him off after the break."

"Okay, I'm back, here's this wee little leadery type guy that I've just built up real quickly, he's got his wee little pistol there and he's waving his big ol' fist about in the air to show that he's in charge. I think these are amazing, just amazing and will be really good for all types of sci-fi-ey type games and whatnot. Guys, what do you think? I think these are just great, let us know in the comments!"

Grin This is perfect.

Don't be too harsh on them though guys. They put out a huge amount of (often) professional quality content that we all get to see for free, and they give essential exposure to companies that most of us would otherwise never really come across. I think they've contributed a lot  to Mantic's rise on the scene.

I'm not a backstager but I have considered it. It must cost them a fortune to run the site, rent the studio, buy the cameras, lights etc. They've clearly invested a lot in it.

That unboxing was pants though. Darrell is their resident WAAC player so I don't this kind of thing is his forte, they used to have a guy called John who was much better but he left a while ago.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: