Mantic Fanatics
March 29, 2024, 12:30:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: First photo's of the Corporation sculpts are shown. See them in the Corporation subforum.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Just going to take a moment to plug something..

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just going to take a moment to plug something..  (Read 293 times)
Cyporiean
Ma

Mantic Points: +87/-0

Current Army: Evil

If you can read this, you should buy Brushfire!

View Profile WWW
« on: April 15, 2012, 09:31:07 pm »

We're <$250 away from getting Jason Wiebe to sculpt up some lizards for Brushfire. Maybe some of you would like to assist?
www.kickstarter.com/projects/1537255865/brushfire-scyzantium-and-beyond

Also, Gerbil mech pilot:

If your going to be at Adepticon, make sure to stop by one of our two areas.. as we'll be showing off more Brushfire sculpts.. like the Chipmunk Chaingun and Mortar Teams.
Report Spam   Logged

-Emily Fontana
On The Lamb Games

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Darsc Zacal
Keeper of Rumours
Administrator
Mantic Fa

Mantic Points: +1010/-0

Current Army: Elf(mostly painted), Dwarf(being painted), Undead(not painted). Orcs on preorder.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 07:25:58 am »

Hey there Cyp.

Congrats! It looks like you reached your goal! Smiley

I've heard of Kickstarter before, but I never really understood how it worked. Thanks for the link.

I've always liked your Brushfire minis, but I have to say your team has really raised the bar with your recent and planned future releases. I've long been a fan of Jason Wiebe's work with Reaper, I'm really looking forward to seeing the final mini's he does for you.

And no... I haven't pledged yet, but hopefully I'll be able to get something together before your deadline.

Also... Yay! Chipmunks! Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Sometimes, stealing candy from babies is the only way to find good candy.
Cyporiean
Ma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 08:04:21 am »

Thanks Darsc Smiley

Kickstarter works on a system of 'All of Nothing' funding, a person/group with a project idea fills out a bunch of forms with Kickstarter about the project along with an intended goal for being able to fund the project. If Kickstarter likes the idea then they'll allow the project onto the site. At that point people can pledge an amount of cash to the project, if enough people pledge enough funds then they will be charged when the project ends. If the project doesn't get enough funds, no money changes hands.

So now that we've received enough funds to meet the goal, on May 3rd peoples credit cards will be charged. In addition, now that we've reached 100% people can keep pledging to the project, and we'll have a series of 'stretch goals'. For instance, at $4000 we'll be able to get Chugoku's first two troops done. If we get to $7000 we'll be able to get Loxodon, King of Zabar (an Elephant around the size of Privateer's Colossals) sculpted by Aragorn Marks. Beyond that we'll fill in the gaps of the Brushfire range, and work towards a new faction.
Report Spam   Logged

-Emily Fontana
On The Lamb Games
Darsc Zacal
Keeper of Rumours
Administrator
Mantic Fa

Current Army: Elf(mostly painted), Dwarf(being painted), Undead(not painted). Orcs on preorder.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 09:40:47 am »

Hey there Cyp! A couple of questions for you.

I'm thinking of pledging at the $50 level for the transparent assassins, but I'm unsure as to what the delivery charge to Canada would be. The site says  $30 and under would be a 5$ charge while $60 and over would have a $20 charge. Nothing there for a $50 pledge.

Also when is the delivery charged? Do I just add it into the pledge amount when I enter it?

One last question. Would the $50 pledge level qualify for the 3 Brushfire dice incentive?

Thanks in advance for answering.
Report Spam   Logged

Cyporiean
Ma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 02:22:34 pm »

Hey there Cyp! A couple of questions for you.

I'm thinking of pledging at the $50 level for the transparent assassins, but I'm unsure as to what the delivery charge to Canada would be. The site says  $30 and under would be a 5$ charge while $60 and over would have a $20 charge. Nothing there for a $50 pledge.

Also when is the delivery charged? Do I just add it into the pledge amount when I enter it?

One last question. Would the $50 pledge level qualify for the 3 Brushfire dice incentive?

Thanks in advance for answering.

yeah, shipping charges make things alittle PITA to figure out. Its pretty much anything the size of a single mantic box fits into the small box, anything bigger needs the next step up. So the single box of assassins will be $5 to Canada. Its not a starter set though, so technically no dice.

But I'll see what I can do...  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

-Emily Fontana
On The Lamb Games
Cyporiean
Ma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 05:39:49 pm »

We've hit $2500   Grin

Only 5 Days to go!
Report Spam   Logged

-Emily Fontana
On The Lamb Games
Cyporiean
Ma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 08:42:42 am »

Thanks Darsc Cheesy

39 hrs to go, and we are only about $200 from $4k!
Report Spam   Logged

-Emily Fontana
On The Lamb Games
Darsc Zacal
Keeper of Rumours
Administrator
Mantic Fa

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012, 09:09:45 am »

I wish I could have pledged more. Looking forward to seeing what you're able to do with the funds that you raise.

Best of luck with your projects! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: