Mantic Fanatics
April 18, 2024, 05:57:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: First photo's of the Corporation sculpts are shown. See them in the Corporation subforum.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Mantic Tournament What was Hot and what was not.......

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Mantic Tournament What was Hot and what was not.......  (Read 1032 times)
mattjgilbert
Mantic F

Mantic Points: +22/-0

Current Army: Working on Mantic undead at the moment

View Profile WWW
« on: February 20, 2012, 05:36:44 pm »

Probable changes will be

The introduction of an "irregular" rule or something meaning a unit with it can never count as a solid unit (and therefore is not eligible for unlocking warmachines etc.

An overrun rule for solid units on killing characters to stop them acting as blockers

Cannons in themselves are fine. It's the number of rerolls and cannons some armies can get access to which is the problem. This will be addressed.

Gargoyles will be changed! Greatax and the Steel Behemoth will get a boost.

Magic items - will probably get 2 values, one for hordes and one for other units. Some kind of scaling anyway.

I talked to Alessio about Regeneration and the possible fix. He'll think about it.

On taking objectives I think it should be kept simple. Monsters and Solid units trump others. Leave it that simple. I don't know if anything will happen on that though.

He took note of loads of other things too. I'm sure I'll remember them at some point Smiley

BTW... I discovered to my cost near the end of the last game that if a unit is ON an objective it CANNOT be disputed. It's not enough to just be within 3" of it. If I'd realised that I would have played objective games very differently and maybe even changed my army choices.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: