Mantic Fanatics
March 29, 2024, 02:48:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: First photo's of the Corporation sculpts are shown. See them in the Corporation subforum.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Painting new year resolutions

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Painting new year resolutions  (Read 1050 times)
Vermintrude
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2012, 09:54:39 pm »

Well lets see....

I have given this some thought since finding the wonders of 'Mantic'.  My original plan was to paint armies for 3rd Edition (1980's) 'Warhammer Fantasy Battle' as this was the edition I liked most, and still do.  I had thought I might also try 1st Edition 'Rogue Trader' (also 1980's) armies for sci-fi gaming.  Then I found 'Mantic' miniatures and 'Kings of War'.  Now my plan is...

I will still build/paint some '3rd ed WHFB' armies using the huge number of 'Citadel' miniatures that I have stored away, and unpainted, and flesh these out with 'Mantic' miniatures and possibly some 'Reaper' miniatures.  I like the 'old 1980's Warhammer' too much to turn my back on it.  But I also like 'Kings of War' so much that I will do this as well.  My goal for this year is to finish painting up the figures that I need for the two 'Dwarf Kings Hold' games I own, and then paint up a 'Kings of War' Elves army.  My choice of Elves does strike me as odd because when I found 'Mantic' miniatures it was the only range of their figures that I did not like at all.  But they have slowly grown on me, and now I have got used to them I like them.

Anyway thats it for now.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: