Mantic Fanatics
March 28, 2024, 08:01:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: First photo's of the Corporation sculpts are shown. See them in the Corporation subforum.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

manti KOW Battlesets

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: manti KOW Battlesets  (Read 351 times)
jackel
newb

Mantic Points: +0/-0

Current Army: Kingdom of Anhur (human) / Iron Seafort (dwarfs)

View Profile
« on: December 29, 2011, 06:30:51 pm »

Hey all,
                I was wondering what is the differance between battlesets other than price. I and looking at getting some KOW minis (I have christmas money!) I can order from the warstore tomorrow and get a further 5% discount on my order so I was wondering which I should get. I might even pick up the warpath battleset as well. Please any info would be great.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

frogimus
newb

Mantic Points: +0/-0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 07:50:36 pm »

For Elves, I would Pick the Army Deal over the Warhost.  For $12, you get the p[rinted rules, an exclusive figure, another regiment, and another troop (actually, 81+2 WM instead of 71+2).  I don't see that the mega army is much of a deal unless you plant to get a Elf Lord on Dragon real soon anyway.

For Undead, I'd make the same recommendations.  The Undead Batallion is the best deal.  110 figures for $63.

Other KoW factions, I have no experience.

This is going strictly by what's offered on TWS's site.  After dealing with their "supply chain managed" stuff, I'd definitely recommend NOT ordering anything listed as "pre-order" and anything that isn't "regular stock, ships in 1 day".  If they don't have it for immediate shipping, they suck and you won't hear from them until you jerk their chain
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: