Mantic Fanatics
March 29, 2024, 11:11:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: First photo's of the Corporation sculpts are shown. See them in the Corporation subforum.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Dead Will Rise in 2012!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dead Will Rise in 2012!  (Read 574 times)
Andy_B
newb

Mantic Points: +2/-0

View Profile
« on: December 13, 2011, 09:33:51 am »

Well I've decided that 2012 is my year of Undead and so I thought I'd give myself a head start by building and painting up what I have already.

I'm starting off with an Undead Army Set, a Death Kings Cabal and Mhorgoth the Faceless.

First up is Mhorgoth himself...

I probably wont play him much as he's very high points cost for lower point games but just wanted to paint him up.  Based him on a 50mm x 50mm base so that I could add some zombies rising from the dead.

Next is the first 30 of my Zombies (due to be 60 when my Christmas presents are handed over  Grin)

Just a very quick paint scheme which I saw in a YouTube video but certainly gets them on the table quick.  I still have some blood and gore to add to the back ranks and pick out the whites of there eyes and will put some static grass on when I have all 60 done.

I have 40 Skeletons, 20 Revenants and 20 Ghouls mid way through painting and have the Malak's Endless Horde Mega Army coming for Christmas so should have the basis of a good start.   Grin

I'm on the lookout for some good Werewolf and Mummy models and need to pick up some Wraiths at some point but have plenty to be getting on with here.

More updates as I finish them.

Andy..
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 09:47:31 am by Andy_B » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

kalarn
newb

Mantic Points: +0/-0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 04:33:17 pm »

Looking good, especially the Zombies.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]