Mantic Fanatics
March 29, 2024, 03:18:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: First photo's of the Corporation sculpts are shown. See them in the Corporation subforum.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Mantic Fanatic Kings of War Scenario Book?

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Mantic Fanatic Kings of War Scenario Book?  (Read 1831 times)
JP1138
« on: September 19, 2011, 06:49:39 am »

This sounds like a great idea. I tend to play narrative scenarios, weaving some story around why the forces have met. For example this weekends game was The Defence of Kathil-Muir:

Special Rules:
1. Undead had to hold a graveyard for 6 turns while the Necromancer performed a rite to awaken a rather nasty individual who can then be used in later games (when he arrives from Mantics warehouse).
2. Attacked from all sides instead of usual deployment, Undead set up in middle of table in the graveyard.
3. No points for killing enemy units (for the Undead).
4. Dark Surge used to awaken the Faceless One. For every 4+ the creature stirs some more (Summoning Points). Once you've got 20 Summoning Points, the Undead win.

As for campaigns, again narrative ones are my favourite which can be grown over time. We use the original Mighty Empires tiles/rules over a map of a section of Mantica I've created but that is really so I can keep track of what and who is where for the writing  Smiley

I'd love to work on writing a fully fleshed out campaign, with background, characters, setups etc. Just need to add another few hours to the day  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: