Mantic Fanatics
March 29, 2024, 08:00:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: First photo's of the Corporation sculpts are shown. See them in the Corporation subforum.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

1 Day Rewards Special on Orc Shaman & Goblin with Mawbeast

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Day Rewards Special on Orc Shaman & Goblin with Mawbeast  (Read 251 times)
Darsc Zacal
Keeper of Rumours
Administrator
Mantic Fa

Mantic Points: +1010/-0

Current Army: Elf(mostly painted), Dwarf(being painted), Undead(not painted). Orcs on preorder.

View Profile
« on: August 31, 2011, 08:07:25 pm »

Not much time to grab this if your interested, but for today only Mantic is halving the Mantic Rewards Points needed for either the Orc Shaman or Goblin with Mawbeast.

This means you only need to redeem 25 of your hard earned points instead of the usual 50 for each of these.

http://www.manticblog.com/?p=4236

Only for today though. So best hurry.

Report Spam   Logged

Sometimes, stealing candy from babies is the only way to find good candy.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

scarletsquig
Mantic

Mantic Points: +713/-0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 10:25:41 pm »

Order placed, and my points are ready to send!

Had great fun playing with all the little stickers, and sticking them on to a coupon ready to send off with a hand-written note.

Having major deja-vu back to when I was a kid and would cut out all the little tokens on the back of crisp/sweet packets and then send them off with a 20p piece for postage and my name and address written in the absolute neatest BLOCK CAPITALS (as instructed by the terms and conditions) that a 6 year-old could muster... 3 weeks later I'd get all sorts of magical coolness posted through the door with my parents wondering if I'd got my hands on their credit card somehow.

The sherbet packets were the best, you could send off for little pewter thunderbirds vehicles with moving parts, and the thunderbird 2 I got came with a teeny-tiny little thunderbird 4 inside it... which I wasn't expecting and was a really awesome extra.

Then there was the time where I really wanted this complete set of holocards but you needed something crazy like 150 crisp packets for that... so I had to earn the nickname of "scally bin raider" from my classmates for a month.

Of course the month after that I got to be the cool kid since I was the only one with a complete set to show off, but I digress... Cheesy

Being a child fucking rocked!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 10:35:07 pm by scarletsquig » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: