Mantic Fanatics
April 18, 2024, 11:07:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: First photo's of the Corporation sculpts are shown. See them in the Corporation subforum.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

So what have you ordered?

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: So what have you ordered?  (Read 762 times)
strewart
M

Mantic Points: +0/-0

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2011, 07:37:38 am »

I'm very short on cash at the moment.
Despite defending the strategy, I am in the camp of not ordering until I have seen most of the contents at least.
I have loads and loads of models already, and so many projects that still need completing, plus so little room for more stuff.
(Very small concern) I have been recently disenchanted by the restic material.
In my experience, Mantic always beats their own initial deals a few weeks later with better stuff.

All those combine to me ordering nothing yet. I continue to be a big fan, I love the few models shown so far and I will admire them very much online, but I haven't decided whether I will buy or not. I would like a small sample of everything, a starter set so to speak, like Darsc. But even when that comes out (I have no doubt it will) I will have to think about whether I can justify the cost sadly. My gaming group only plays fantasy and probably won't start a new sci-fi game as well.

Despite all that logic, over the next few months who knows. Something may tempt me and push me to buy some. Additionally, I really hope that it is a great success, and it looks like it will be!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: