Mantic Fanatics
March 28, 2024, 09:05:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: First photo's of the Corporation sculpts are shown. See them in the Corporation subforum.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Twilight Kin Army List is out...

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Twilight Kin Army List is out...  (Read 355 times)
The Dwarf
newb

Mantic Points: +1/-0

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2011, 12:51:05 am »

Hey guys...

They look great, and made me really want to play KoW for real... i mean, not the list itself (i know someone who will like this guys, but not me) but for the sugestions on special rules...

One thing i really liked, and i hope will turn into a "regular thing" is the mount options on champions, generals and army standart bearers. Those Heroes are some of the units who most gain from mobility, and on this list they can have it...

Hidden will probably be nerfed soon, it is to strong right now (but only one unit have it, and it could not change the game alone, and pay for it).

Loved the new Nerve rules. They are the same thing but a lot more simple, just incredible...
Report Spam   Logged

GENERATION 8: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment.

No sir, i will not quit 40k, GW had done some nasty things, but the game is still fun. Perhaps, i will quit GW, there is a lot of companies out ther

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: