Mantic Fanatics
April 16, 2024, 10:13:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: First photo's of the Corporation sculpts are shown. See them in the Corporation subforum.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Columbia Maryland Players

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Columbia Maryland Players  (Read 301 times)
Nomog
newb

Mantic Points: +0/-0

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2011, 09:18:03 pm »

Hey all. I used to play Warhammer and 40K. My younger son and I have been playing LotR at our local GW shop. We've purchased our Mantic starter set and an Abyssal Dwarf army. Are there any retail stores in our area that are playing Kings of War? We are looking for a gaming group to play with and a place to play. We're open to the idea of a gaming night at our house in the long run but I would like to get to know people before we invite them into our home.

If anyone in the area or surrounding area knows a place to play let's get a gaming club together.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 07:04:51 am by gaarew » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Manticore
Man

Mantic Points: +1/-0

Current Army: Undead and soon to be Orks!

you may also know me as Gormath on other forums...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 02:44:51 am »

Howdy Nomog, I have set up a map database thingamajig for Mantic Fanatic players to add themselves too and hopefully locate other players nearby. It's not very populated at the moment with about 10 players but the hope is that over time as people add themselves everyone should have a few other players nearby.

Get any of your mates to join these forums then add themselves to the map. The map can be found here:
http://www.communitywalk.com/manticfanatics
Report Spam   Logged

I'm such a **** for Mantic...
http://www.communitywalk.com/manticfanatics
Mantic Fanatics Member Locator Map... Join up to locate other Mantic Fanatics around the world!
Nationality
newb

Mantic Points: +0/-0

Current Army: Dwarfs/Undead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 06:38:28 pm »

I live pretty close by to Columbia... relatively. Actually, I live in Fairfax, VA. The only place I know that sells Mantic is the Game Parlor... unfortunately, as a "niche" game, they hike the prices until they're actually just as expensive as GW. My local store is Victory Comics, but I'm probably the only Mantic player there if not the whole of Virginia.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: