Mantic Fanatics
April 20, 2024, 11:43:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: First photo's of the Corporation sculpts are shown. See them in the Corporation subforum.

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Selling Mantic Undead (300 models + 4 war machines) £110

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Mantic Undead (300 models + 4 war machines) £110  (Read 280 times)
scarletsquig
Mantic

Mantic Points: +713/-0

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2011, 07:40:11 pm »

One of the pitfalls of freelance work is doing work, then waiting ages to get paid. To make up for this, I took on another, shorter bit of work... from a company that is also now dragging it's heels on the "pay me" front.  Undecided

So, to make up the gap, an army has to go. PM me or post here if you're interested.

Pricing on this is competitive, buying the models in the cheapest manner possible from the mantic (and heresy) site (2 army boxes, 2x Omens of Death Detachments, 1x Soultaker Detachment, 1x balefire battery) comes to £181 total... so I'm selling at an overall 40% discount from RRP.

List of Miniatures:

- 100 Mantic Undead Revenants (40 of these can be assembled as regular unarmoured skeletons by leaving off the optional armour plates)
- 80 Mantic Undead Skeletons
- 60 Mantic Zombies
- 52 Mantic Ghouls
- 4 Mantic Balefire Catapults
- 1 Heresy Miniatures Winged Vampire

With the exception of the models listed below, 100% of the models are both unassembled and unpainted, but have been clipped off the sprue to reduce shipping costs.

- 12 Ghouls are assembled, mould lines removed.
- 3 Revenants are assembled, mould lines removed.
- 1 Revenant and 1 ghouls are painted.

Postage:

Postage to the UK is included in the price.
Postage to Europe will be an additional £5.
Postage to Rest of World will be an additional £10.

Everything has already been packaged securely in a box, so I will deliver on the same day that payment is received (or the next day if it's the later afternoon/evening), and a scan of the delivery receipt along with the tracking number (if issued) will be sent to you to confirm that the package is on it's way.

Payment options:

I can accept payment from any credit or debit card via google checkout.

Google checkout works by signing up for an account, and letting me know the email address you signed up with.

I then create and send you an email invoice which you can pay for through google checkout using any credit or debit card.

I can also accept Moneybookers (or skrill as it's being renamed) or UK cheque. No paypal unfortunately.

Other options:

For an extra £40 I can assemble everything, and remove all the mould lines, leaving you with a ready-to-paint army.

Cheers!

- squig. Smiley
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 05:39:49 pm by scarletsquig » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

lord marcus
Ma

Mantic Points: +77/-0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 08:04:19 pm »

If only i didn't have 3000 elves walking towards my painting table.....
Report Spam   Logged

GAH! Tiny avatar of doooooooooooooom!
Creater of the mantic fanatics social group
JP1138
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 08:33:21 pm »

This sounds like a sweet deal, but I'm in the same situation as yourself, being a freelancer. I have two new script projects just come in but am still waiting for the contract and initial commission fees otherwise I'd snap this up in a heartbeat.

What freelance work do you do?

Cheers
JP
Report Spam   Logged
scarletsquig
Mantic

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 09:00:45 pm »

Mostly animation for websites, banner ads, web design, all sorts of art-related odd jobs, usually for marketing companies which:

a) Are great at getting paid lots of money from other big companies to do some work.
b) Aren't actually skilled enough to do the work themselves, so sub-contract it out to freelancers.

I also (on the side) make web games which are even worse, taking about 3 months on average to sell the things and then an extra month to get paid (after spending 1-3 months making the thing in the first place).
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 12:40:20 am by scarletsquig » Report Spam   Logged
scarletsquig
Mantic

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 05:39:27 pm »

Sold to Buffirn!   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Llew
Administrator
Mantic

Mantic Points: +115/-1

Current Army: Dwarves, Undead, Elves. Orcs soon I'm sure.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2011, 05:54:45 pm »

Congrats on selling when you needed to, but sorry you had to do it.  Hopefully you'll get your contracts squared up soon.  If my wife gets her company up and running, at least I know someone to approach for some web and flash work.   
Report Spam   Logged

No good deed goes unpunished.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: